1. TECNOVIA – SGPS, S.A., hereinafter designated as TECNOVIA, is the owner of this website and, except when otherwise stipulated, of all its contents which are protected by national and international standards of industrial and intellectual property.
2. Upon access and use of this website, the user accepts the terms and conditions that govern its operation and which are defined subsequently. The fact that any of the intended terms and conditions may be considered illegal, invalid or without effect, does not affect the validity or alteration of the others.
3. The contents of this website are only to be used for personal information, therefore any documents published by TECNOVIA may be seen, copied, printed and/or distributed, provided that express reference to TECNOVIA is made and that all copyright notices and other references to authorship rights remain.
4.The use of the contents for commercial purposes is excluded, therefore no content from this website may be modified, transmitted, reproduced, published, licenced, transferred or sold without previous written consent by TECNOVIA.
5. The information disclosed by TECNOVIA on this website does not exempt the consultation of official methods of disclosure, therefore TECNOVIA does not guarantee the accuracy, precision, currency and integrity of the information disclosed, and is not under any circumstance responsible for any loss or damage, directly or indirectly, resulting from the use or impossibility of use of this website or of its contents.
6. This website contains links to third-party websites aimed solely at the convenience of users, therefore TECNOVIA does not assume any responsibilities for the accuracy and currency of the contents and information or for the privacy policies and conditions of use of these websites.
7.The TECNOVIA website has some functionalities in which access depends on user registration.
8. All personal data collected is submitted in a voluntary and objective manner by users, and is exclusively destined to be used by TECNOVIA, thereby guaranteeing its respective privacy and protection.
9. TECNOVIA will adopt the security measures that it deems necessary to guarantee the privacy and protection of personal user data with the aim of protecting it from any potential abusive use or unauthorised access.
10. The personal data collected on this website will not under any circumstance be made available, sold, shared or revealed to third-parties, nor used for any other purpose than those described at the time of its introduction, and can only be used to serve marketing or newsletter campaigns when expressly accepted by the user. At any moment that the user decides not to receive any more information, he or she must inform TECNOVIA, which can be done through the following means:
10.1 By mail sent to the following postal address:
TECNOVIA – SGPS, S.A
Casal do Deserto
2740-031 Porto Salvo
10.2. By e-mail sent to the following e-mail address:
11. All users have the right to suspend the subscribed services through this website, which prompts the deletion of the respective records. The deletion of records must be requested from TECNOVIA through the means described in points 10.1 and 10.2.
.12.According to the law ofon protection of personal data in force in Portugal, all registered users have the right to access the information avaible to TECNOVIA on their personal data, for effects of updating, rectification and/or elimination of their personal data. This operation must be requested from TECNOVIA by the means described in 10.1 and 10.2.
13. The only information collected and stored automatically during use of the website is the information typical of server activity, which is used to generate statistics and measure website activity for the benefit of its users
14. With the aim of providing more personalised service, TECNOVIA also uses “cookies” to collect and store information. A “cookie” is a small information file placed on the computer which makes it possible to remember your choices, dates and previous pathways through the site. The user can configure their computer so as to reject the installation of said “cookie”
16. The present website is governed by Portuguese law.