We specialise in services related to environmental and waste management. Pioneers in the management of construction and demolition waste (CDW), on 10th April 2007 we became the first company incorporated in the Autonomous Region of the Azores with a licence for this type of activity.
We have 7 CDW sorting and recycling centres, six in the Autonomous Region of the Azores, on the islands of São Miguel, Terceira, Faial, São Jorge, Graciosa and Pico, and one in mainland Portugal, in Sabugal. We also have a pellet manufacturing facility on São Miguel, inaugurated on 5th March 2018, that uses wood logs and waste primarily obtained from the wood industry.
We are also licenced to manage asbestos-bearing waste, which we can retrieve from any island in the Azorean archipelago.
We contribute to the circular economy by recovering energy from wood waste and recycling inert waste into aggregates, in a constant search for more sustainable solutions.
The industrial production of wood pellets at the São Miguel facilities creates a solid biofuel, and is yet another sign of our commitment to the circular economy and environmental sustainability in the places where we operate, of which the Autonomous Region of the Azores is a particular example.
Our services includes the:
- Technical assessment and management of construction and demolition waste (CDW), including asbestos-bearing waste
- Technical assessment for the disassembly and removal of asbestos-bearing waste
- Removal and treatment of soils and vegetation contaminated with hydrocarbons
- Expert assessment and inspection of termite infestations, and the certification of buildings or other property within the scope of the Termite Infestation Certification System (SCIT) of the Autonomous Region of the Azores
- Production and commercialisation of wood pellets, under the brand Ocean Pellets, a renewable fuel with an elevated calorific value that can be used in household or industrial heating systems.
Our set of specialised solutions enable companies, institutions and individuals to comply with applicable legal obligations, improve their environmental performance and increase their sustainability.
TECNOVIA AMBIENTE, LIMITADA
590 000.00 Euros
Manager – Luís Guilherme Canas da Costa
Manager – João Guilherme Canas da Costa
Manager – Joaquim Carlos Vieira Rodrigues Martins
Manager – Jorge Manuel Taborda de Carvalho
Manager – Francisco Sebastião Rodrigues Morais