REMOVAL OF ASBESTOS-BEARING MATERIALS
We are qualified and experienced in the removal, disassembly, processing and management of asbestos-bearing materials, through our operations in mainland Portugal and the Autonomous Regions of Madeira and the Azores.
You can count on us to remove asbestos-bearing materials. We offer the following services:
- Technical consultation throughout the process, including interfacing with the authorities, namely to present the ACT (Authority for Working Conditions) notification concerning the work and employees involved.
- Prevention and security systems in accordance with the legal regulations in force:
- Decontamination containers
- Individual protection equipment
- Specific equipment, big-bags, signage
- Specialised and qualified staff:
- Employees with specific training
- Medical supervision of employees
- Regular evaluation and monitoring of risk and performance
- Processing of asbestos-bearing waste:
- Packaging and transportation in accordance with the legal requirements in force;
- Indication of an operator licenced to collect this type of waste.
- Management of asbestos-bearing waste (Autonomous Region of the Azores):
- On the islands of São Miguel and Terceira, TECNOVIA AMBIENTE is the operator licenced to manage asbestos-bearing waste, and it can receive this type of waste from any island in the Azores Archipelago.